[Zope] [Off-Topic] KSS ugly? (was: Re: use path function on a python script)

Garito garito at sistes.net
Sat Oct 11 10:37:21 EDT 2008

In my country, Spain, there are a very high difference between the price it
cost a tomato when you buy it to the farmer that if you buy it on the store.
Why? Because of the intermediaries

In my opinion KSS is an intermediary who raises the work that the computer
needs to do to retrieve a response and more if we put the non intrusive
javascript techniques on the table

Sorry but I love minimalism and KSS is anything but minimalism

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito