[Zope] unknown IndexError 41

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Oct 27 09:11:47 EDT 2008

The traceback tells you where the error occurs:

On 27.10.2008 14:04 Uhr, Peace&Love wrote:
> 37		while fieldpos<  fieldmax[0]["col_count"]:
> 38			cabi_data_field = cabi_data_record[fieldpos]

Further investigations are up to you - we have no idea what's in your
database or what has changed. The only thing that the traceback tells
us: you're accessing data at index position 41 that does not exist.
Take pdb for debugging or add print statement for making your code more
verbose but the investigations must happen on your side.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK