[Zope] Kupu: uncaught exception

Garito garito at sistes.net
Wed Sep 3 03:40:53 EDT 2008

Hi Israel!
Thanks for your quick response

Did you read the information in the links you send?

The 0x80070057 exception is, I think, a very generic one

I don't have any display style on this page

Anyone knows if a more recent version of kupu works ok in Plone 2.0.5?
(perhaps changing the kupu version solves the problem but 1.3.9 is the last
tested version)

Sorry and thanks! ;)

2008/9/3 Israel Saeta Pérez <dukebody at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
> > Hi!
> > Sorry for post this question on this list but I ask at kupu list (last
> > wednesday) without success (glups!)
>
> This is a Javascript/Kupu issue with Gecko, not a Zope one. Did you
> ask your question in any JavaScript forums/lists as I already
> suggested to you?
>
> > Context:
> > Zope 2.7.8-final
> > Plone 2.0.5
> > Kupu 1.3.9 (the last tested version on 2.0.5)
>
> I suggest trying Kupu 1.4.x anyways despite it isn't tested with
> plone-2.0.5.
>
> > [...snip...]
>
> > The problems seems to be the insertNodeAtSelection but no help at google
> (at
> > least I don't find no one)
> >
> > Could someone point me to the correct solution?
>
> I've googled myself and I've found a few interesting results:
>  http://dev.fckeditor.net/ticket/321
>  http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=5124
>
> --
> Israel Saeta Pérez