[Zope] i18n from a python script or external method

Adam Molyneaux adam.molyneaux at bluewin.ch
Mon Sep 15 05:33:45 EDT 2008

The first method (with context added), works.

translationService = context.Control_Panel.TranslationService
translation = translationService.translate(domain,msgid,context=context)

The second does not - i get an access error.

However, I dont need to do this with PTS - i would be happy to know the
five solution !

adam