[Zope] znolk wizard

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Fri Apr 3 01:36:05 EDT 2009

take collective.mercury this generates intterfaces from every table.
with such an interface yaou need only a couple of lines to build an edit form
for every table.
somethings like:

class DeclarationKLView(formbase.PageForm):
    form_fields = form.Fields(ItblDeclaration_klTable)
    ignoreContext = True # don't use context to get widget data

    #def __init__(self, *args, **kw):
        #ItemAddForm.__init__(self, *args, **kw)

    @form.action(_(u"Send"))
    def action_send(self, action, data):
        """Send the email to the site administrator and redirect to the
        front page, showing a status message to say the message was received.
        """
        self.ToWhatIsNeededToBeDone(..)

robert