[Zope] Mod_Rewrite port 8080

Bobby cybercruiserz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 13:01:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to use mod_rewrite on Apache to redirect http://internal:80/internal to http://internal:8080/internal so that when the user request http://internal:80/internal, the Zope folder foo will be served up. I still want http://internal:80/ to stay intact so that the contents from port 80 will still be served; just the http://internal:80/internal to point to the Zope folder http://internal:8080/internal. Hope that makes sense. Could someone help me out with the syntax?  Tried the syntax below but not getting desired results. Thanks!

<VirtualHost internal>
ServerName internal
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://internal:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/internal:80/internal/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]