[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Peter Bengtsson peterbe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:03:30 EDT 2009

 - Chris, I rarely agree with you but I actually like your fearless
and provocative bashing for the sake (hopefully) of stirring up some
action.

- Andreas, you've done a great job with Zope but let's raise the bar
and not pass judgement on peoples opinions (especially not my personal
hero Dieter :)

- Andrew, I agree with very much of what you say. Just because Zope2
has flaws doesn't mean we should trash and burn it.

- Dieter, glad to hear it wasn't just me who had problems "keeping up"
with the backwards incompatible improvements. You seem like a guy
who's more in it for the results than the method.

Long live DTML!

2009/4/13 Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com>:

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com