[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:18:30 EDT 2009

Andreas,
   On feb 28 you sent this private email to me as a part of a thread
about sqlite:

>Hopefully you won't release your trash to the public :-)
>- -aj

Andreas, please keep up the great work but take a break every now and
then.  I appreciated your advice, but not that email because you
clearly weren't just "joking", it was the only private email you have
ever sent me (other than a *shrug*). You are a representative of Zope,
please "raise the bar" as Peter says.

I really doubt that anyone wants Dieter cut off from this list.
Dieter's contributions over the years are thoughtful and well written.
If you cut him off from this list, take me off as well.

It looks like zope is at an inflection point. Zope2 and Zope 3 seem
closer than ever. Lennart has discussed a good plan for going forward.
His reasoning is positive and clear. We can all be idiots (including
me) or we can build with this group and this opportunity.

Thanks!

--
Tim Nash
Lead Developer

Zope/Plone: distribute your web applications as desktop applications.
Installs on mac and windows with one click.