[Zope] question about copyng btree elements

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Dec 16 09:14:18 EST 2009

Hi!

I've a Zope BTree called answers. It contains PersistentMapping objects:

self.answers[userid] = PersistentMapping(value=value,
                                                 comments=comments)

value can be a string, a list or a dictionary

what happen exactly if I do: question.answers[a_userdid] =
question.answers[another_user_id] ?

 From my (poor) tests they seems not to share anything, I mean I can
modify question.answers[a_userdid] and question.answers[another_user_id]
is untouched.

Is this true? Should I beware of something?