[Zope] Zope2.12

Jim Pharis binbrain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 00:01:45 EST 2009

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the implications of basing Zope2.12 on ZTK
eggs. I was under the impression it would allow sites to be developed in a
similar way  to how its done in Zope3, ie placing your site in
instance/lib/python/<site> and wiring it all together using the site.zcml
now present in the Zope2.12 instance/etc dir. It seems like it should be
possible, but maybe not.