[Zope] Zope2.12

Jim Pharis binbrain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 07:46:35 EST 2009

Yes, I'm running into missing bits in various places. So even though Z2.12
is based on ZTK eggs, and ZTK eggs are designed using all the CA goodness, I
still can't easily develop using those methods. So I'm left leaving this
conversation thinking that I'm back to developing Products using the
esoteric manage_* methods, even in 2.12.