[Zope] writing repozo messaging output to a file....

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 05:40:07 EST 2009

Hi Stephan

Thanks for this. I added the output file bit, "> output1.txt" , didn't know
where to create the file, so I created it in all 3 possible places on our
LIVE server where the task runs

   - D:\Program Files\Enfold Server\Zope\utilities\ZODBTools
   - Data/Backup/Hot-Back-Ups
   - Server/var/Data.fs

Ran the task and nothing was written to any of the files....?

michael