[Zope] zc.buildout and zope2.12

jonas emiteris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:38:08 EDT 2009

Hey!

I am new to the /zc.buildout /tools and python packaging. I would like
to have buildout.cfg file which should look like this:

[buildout]
parts =
    zope2.12
    zope_instance
    product1
    product2

[zope2.12]
recipe = zc.recipe.egg

[instance]
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance

[product1]
recipe = ?
eggs = ...

[product2]
recipe = ?
eggs = ...

So I would like to have zc.buildout to grab zope from the net, make zope
instance and put somehow [my problem] those product parts into zope
instance.

Do you have any suggestions or do you now some recipes or perhaps could
you give any tips about installing products into instance. There is not
much time so I`m asking you for a little help :)

Regards,
Jonas