[Zope] Is there a Zope migration tool?

Aleksey Tsalolikhin atsaloli.tech at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:02:06 EDT 2009

My Zope 2.10 server tells me:

    Note: Zope can export/import objects in two dfferent formats:
    a binary format (called ZEXP) and as XML. The ZEXP format
    is the officially supported export/import format for moving data
    between identicial Zope installations (it is not a migration tool).
    The XML export/import is unsupported (and possibly broken
    under certain circumstances) - use it at your own risk.

I am moving a Web app from Zope 2.7 to 2.10.   I exported it
from 2.7 and imported to 2.10 and this worked.  But then I saw
the above note.  Is there a migration tool?  Where is it, please?

Thanks,
Aleksey

--
Aleksey Tsalolikhin