[Zope] timeout on a page

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Mon Mar 9 10:36:26 EDT 2009

Hi all.

First of all let me say that I found the solution to my user roles
problems by using the  coockiecrumbler plugin,  so that's behind me now

I need help with something else, I will explain what I want to
accomplish:

I have a page ( well call it Page a), the user gets to  page a and from
there goes to another page, now he returns to the page a,

What I want to happen is this, I he returned to page a before 3 minutes
passed from the last time I want to to redirect him to another page,

If more than 3 minutes passed than he will see page a again.

The 2nd thing I need is this:

The user entered my site, lets say he browsed the site and now is just
staying in some page there and went off, and he forgot to log off my
site,

What I want is that lets say the after 3 minutes of inactivity from his
part while hes on my site I want to automatically log him off, meaning I
will redirect him to the home page and reset his status.

Any ideas how I can do this 2 things?