[Zope] refreshing problem

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Tue Mar 10 04:06:44 EDT 2009

Hi

I want to force a certain page to automatically  reload itself every
time that the user goes to it from another page, meaning I don't want
the browser to cache that page, I tried to look around and what I found
was that if I included these 2 lines in the dtml method that shows the
page it's supposed to reload the page every time it is accessed, so what
I did was I created a dtml method named RefreshPage that looks like
this:

I than called this method from the dtml page like this:

<dtml-var RefreshPage>

But the browser is still loading the page from cache memory, I also
tried putting the 2 lines directly inside the page but it still won't
work.

I tried both firefox and explorer.

I tried looking in the web but all I could find was what I just tried.

Anyone knows how to solve it?