[Zope] session data object question

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Wed Mar 11 04:10:26 EDT 2009

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to connect the creation of a session
object to a button push.

I'll explain in more detail:

I have a log in from called login_form, and I have a dtml method called
looged_in that is called when we push the submit button in the log in
form.

What I did is the following, in the log_in_form I get a session data
object only if it exsists and I check how much time passed and act
accordingly, in the looged_in method I create the data session oblject
ans set the start time.

Unfortuantly that is not good for me because if a user refreshes the
page it resets the time in the session object, I was wondering if there
is a way for me to know if I can reset the session data time only when
the user clicks the submit button and not as a result of a refresh call.

I tried looking on the web and in the zope book but I couldn't find
anything.