[Zope] Non-management actions recorded in Undo Log

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:55:19 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:36, John Snowdon <J.P.Snowdon at newcastle.ac.uk> wrote:
> Systems are all 2.11.0 Zope clients with Data.fs served by matching
> versions of Zeo. Not all of our 2.11.0 apps that are showing this
> behaviour, only a couple, so I doubt it's something wrong with Zope or
> ZEO.

Yeah, that happens easily. Someone has, probably by mistake, been
setting an attribute on objects in methods that should be read-only,
or by mistake called a method that modifies something from a page
template or similar. You need to get the developers to dig into what
those accidental changes are.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64