[Zope] UTF-8 problem with zope2.10 and postgresql [Solved]
claibous2 at free.fr
Mon Nov 9 09:59:45 EST 2009
----- "Jonathan (dev101)" <dev101 at magma.ca> a écrit :
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Andreas Jung" <lists at zopyx.com>
> To: "Claire Boussard" <claibous2 at free.fr>
> Cc: "zope" <zope at zope.org>
> Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 12:47 PM
> Subject: Re: [Zope] UTF-8 problem with zope2.10 and postgresql
> > Am 06.11.09 17:40, schrieb Claire Boussard:
> >> In the HTML page
> >> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"
> > The ZPublisher does not care about that. You may set the
> > explictly as HTTP header and not through http-equiv by calling
> > RESPONSE.setHeader(key, value)
> > (no idea how to do that using the ancient technology DTML).
> <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type','text/html;
I tried this but it changed nothing, I think specifiying
default-zpublisher-encoding utf-8 in zope.conf does the same.
Eventually I have replaced
I do'nt really understand why, and it's not very convenient as I must fix
all the pages, but it works!
Many thanks to all who responded.
More information about the Zope