[Zope] persistent sessions with ZEO not working

Marko Kruijer marko at oktober.nl
Mon Nov 16 03:19:00 EST 2009

Yes,

I followed the instructions from the howto, including the mount point part.
I have a folder named 'session_folder' in my root, and it containts a
session data manager. There are also items in there when sessions are
being used so it looks like that's functioning fine.

Are the sessions ID's not consistent accross clients or is this some
kind of bug?