[Zope] Peewee and Zope

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Thu Dec 30 10:19:12 EST 2010

I'm interested in marrying my Zope app with Peewee[1]. It's a very
simple ORM based on Django's "ORM patterns". All I need is a
non-persistent connection object in my app.
To avoid reinventing any wheels, I thought I could maybe look at the
SQLAlchemy or ZPsycopgDA packages for inspiration.
Even better way to avoid re-inventing the wheel would be if there
already was a package or some code I could try. Has anybody built
anything like this they're willing to share? (nothing found by
googling)

[1] https://github.com/coleifer/peewee

--
Peter Bengtsson,