[Zope] Peewee and Zope

Maik Derstappen, Derstappen IT maik.derstappen at derstappen-it.de
Thu Dec 30 10:27:05 EST 2010

Am 30.12.2010 16:19, schrieb Peter Bengtsson:
> I'm interested in marrying my Zope app with Peewee[1]. It's a very
> simple ORM based on Django's "ORM patterns". All I need is a
> non-persistent connection object in my app.
> To avoid reinventing any wheels, I thought I could maybe look at the
> SQLAlchemy or ZPsycopgDA packages for inspiration.
> Even better way to avoid re-inventing the wheel would be if there
> already was a package or some code I could try. Has anybody built
> anything like this they're willing to share? (nothing found by
> googling)
>
> [1]https://github.com/coleifer/peewee

you can use a zope3 global utility for all methods.
Your connection can be in /a volatile/ attribute.
http://www.zodb.org/documentation/articles/ZODB2.html#not-all-objects-are-persistent

regards Maik

Derstappen    I T  Consulting   Tel:         +49 ( 341 )   600  13  0 31
Zope/E-Mail/Backup/Monitoring   Mobil:       +49 ( 178 )   861  2    833
M a i k   D e r s t a p p e n   Fax:         +49 ( 180 ) 5 021 121 90 56
H e r l o ß s o h n s t r  12   Email:maik.derstappen at derstappen-it.de
0 4 1 5 5       L e i p z i g   Internet:http://www.derstappen-it.de