[Zope] Plone Conference Earlybird rate ends in 9 days

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 09:44:59 EDT 2010

Hi All,
 Just to give any of those who are thinking of going a poke, the 8th
International Plone Conference is happening here in Bristol, UK at the end of
October. The bargain earlybird rate of £250+VAT for the 3-day conference
ends at the end of the month.... just 9 days time!

So go register your tickets now:

http://www.ploneconf2010.org/

We are expecting over 400 delegates from around 30 countries to be attending,
with over 50 talks, plus training, sprints, and an un-conference day.

We will be putting a call out for speakers and training sessions shortly.

As a slight aside... if you want to see how quick it is to get Plone 4 up and
running, here is a screencast I just did at Europython yesterday in which I
go from nothing but python installed to fully installed and
running Plone instance in under 3 minutes:

http://is.gd/dAqs1

-Matt

-
Matt Hamilton                                         matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Design | Zope/Plone Development and Consulting | Co-location | Hosting