[Zope] Date utility for Zope (V2)

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:12:44 EST 2010

I am looking for a standard way (from a python script in Zope) to
define and manipulate time intervals for periodic events. I need to
define things like every weekday at 8 am, the 2nd day of every month
at 8am, every weekday at 8am, 10am and 3pm in addition to easy things
like everyday at 1pm.

Does such a standard exist - perhaps with a library to manage the
conversion to real times?

On another forum this http://labix.org/python-dateutil was suggested
-- it looks to be close to what I was thinking -- but I am not totally
sure how I can use it in Zope (a level of incompetence issue no
doubt).

Is there something else Zope(not Plone) ready? Or alternately how
would I use this in Zope?