[Zope] Date utility for Zope (V2)

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:13:30 EST 2010

I had a look at tutorials to create products for Zope2 and at first
glance they are beyond by pay grade.

Maybe I will look at them more closely to see if I might have been
hasty but likely it will be easier for me and take less time just to
write what I need in script and forgo the "I would like to do stuff".

Regardless thanks for the help.