[Zope] Persist password in CookieCrumbler

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Fri Oct 22 03:43:14 EDT 2010

I wrote something a long time ago which did this. Download
http://www.issuetrackerproduct.com/Download#CookieCrumblerIssueTrackerProduct
And read some of the source> I think what you have to do is override
its setAuthCookie method somehow and there you can set 'expires' to be
a date far in the future.

On 21 October 2010 23:28, Brian Sullivan <briansullivan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I persist the password using CookieCrumbler (in addition to the
> user name)? Has anybody made this modification and can supply the
> modified product or code. I made a stab at it but obviously my level
> of understanding is not up to snuff 'cause I can't get it to work.
>
> What are the implications/problems that might result from doing this?

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com