[Zope] MemoryError: out of memory

Jonathan Salazar Santos jonanx779 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:19:42 EST 2011

Hi Comunity,

I have been in troubles with Zope2.10.5-final since 4 moths ago,
related to the "MemoryError: out of memory" (in the event.log), every
three or fourth days (more or less) the Zope starts to say in our web:
value error: Memory, and stops to serve some pages (not all), usually
the pages that serve file contents (to download, convert to pdf or
view online). I solve the problem (when appears) by rebooting the zope
server, but its not a solutions, because I dont know when the error
its coming ¿Can you help me to giving me some light to solve the
problem? I have 2gb of RAM, and the server (FreeBSD) it says
no-overloaded, just have 2 services, web(zope) and database(mysql). I
think its something related to the cache memory or kind of (I changed
some values in config file but not success). See some of my event.log

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 144, in __call__
   - <DTMLMethod at /xxxx/index_html used for /xxxx/suscribete/adminNewsletter>
   - Physical Path: /xxxx/suscribete/adminNewsletter/third_header
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 703, in renderwob
  Module Products.MailHost.SendMailTag, line 114, in render
  Module Products.MIMETools.MIMETag, line 198, in render
  Module MimeWriter, line 177, in lastpart
MemoryError: out of memory

--
Lic. Jonathan Salazar
Saludos,