[Zope] mod_rewrite and IIS7

Miguel Beltran R. yourpadre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:03:55 UTC 2012

2012/2/6 Brian Sullivan <briansullivan at gmail.com>

> I am attempting to park Zope behind Windows 2008/IIS7 (using its
> mod_rewrite function) and seem to be having some difficulty getting it
> to work.
>
> What I want to do is make directory on Zope website look like it is a
> directory on an IIS7 website. I seem to be close but missing some
> critical element.
>
> Does anybody have a step by step process for doing this or samples of
> rules on IIS7 for doing something similar?

Hi Brian

I do it using managedfusion-rewriter-3.5.
First I add a site that repond only when is called with 'zope-site'.
In its directory you will have a web.config file that you'll need to modify.

http://iis7-site:80  -> server by IIS 7 in port 80
http://zope-site:80  -> server by Zope in port 90

--
--In my web.config:
--

    <managedFusion.rewriter xmlns="
http://managedfusion.com/xsd/managedFusion/rewriter">

    <system.webServer>
        <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
        <modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true">
            <add name="RewriterModule"
type="ManagedFusion.Rewriter.RewriterModule, ManagedFusion.Rewriter" />
        </modules>
        <handlers>
            <add name="RewriterProxyHandler" preCondition="integratedMode"
verb="*" path="RewriterProxy.axd" type="System.Web.HttpForbiddenHandler,
System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
        </handlers>
        <defaultDocument enabled="false" />
    </system.webServer>