[Zope] Checking multiple variables existence

Justin Dunsworth justin.dunsworth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:15:46 UTC 2012

These are required to be set, though.. right?

Doing:
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('var_one','OK')">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('var_two','OK')">

<dtml-if "var_one=='OK' and var_two=='OK'"> Set
<dtml-else> Not Set
</dtml-if>

works but taking away var_two and I get a NameError: name 'var_two' is not
defined. This is what I'm trying to check is if they exist. Not
particularly looking to match them to anything just yet but rather just to
see if they exist. If they throw an error then it's not working.