[Zope] changing permissions on classes/methods at runtime?

Sean Upton sdupton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:49:03 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:47 AM, Jürgen Herrmann
<Juergen.Herrmann at xlhost.de> wrote:
> now i had a use case where i need to mark some templates and methods
> as public because they use an internal authentication.

One of the challenges I see is that InitializeClass() removes the
original 'security' attribute of the class, so you end up having to
copy the security info to a module global before calling
InitializeClass() the first time.  Then, if you have that copy of the
class security information, you should be able to re-use it, modify
it, re-apply it to the class, then call InitializeClass (again).

Sean