[Zope] Zope in The Netherlands

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Fri Jul 10 12:43:16 CEST 2015

On 7/9/15 8:57 PM, Sebastian Tänzer wrote:
> OT: Chris, no offence,
Your feedback is most appreciated.

> At last, your privacy policy really sounds somewhat „strange“
Thank you.  I did several things wrong there.  Large chunks have been
removed.  The rest has been changed to
better conform to European law.   You can read the new version at:

http://www.privacv.com/privacy_policy/index#Conclusion

> and should get approval by a lawyer
That is a very good idea.  I will wait to get a little more feedback
from end users, and then ask at the local python user groups for lawyers
who understand internet issues.

>  Besides that, the information on you is really very vague and not really helpful.
That has been updated.  Please let me know if you need any other
information.

Thank you for your specific criticisms.  The more general ones I do not
know how to reply to.

> Just my 2 cents…
It is worth a lot more than that to me.  Most appreciated.

Chris