[Zope] manage_renameObjects with remote ZEO

Sebastian Tänzer st at taenzer.me
Tue May 5 19:42:31 CEST 2015

Hello Zope community,

does anyone know how to rename a OFS.Folder object from a remote python script (i.e. command line)? I’m trying this via ZEO.ClientStorage, but it fails with "The object <em>renametest1</em> does not support this operation.“ ,triggered by OFS/CopySupport.py", line 537, in _verifyObjectPaste.

Full test case code is at http://pastebin.com/j9HY3PVJ

At first I thought this is because of a missing REQUEST and/or authentication problem, as _verifyObjectPaste does some security checks or else fails with this message. Still, using makerequest and newSecurityManager doesn’t work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Best
Sebastian

-
tänzermedien GmbH - Agentur für Online-Medien
Kekuléstr. 39 | 53115 Bonn, Germany
E-Mail: st at taenzer.me | Web: http://www.taenzer.me
Tel.: 0228-304134-0 | Fax.: 0228-304134-99