[Zope] Problem with Zope

Sebastian Tänzer st at taenzer.me
Tue Jan 5 13:00:27 CET 2016

Hello Jordan,

ZOPE does not rely or use neither PHP nor MySQL (in most cases at least - MySQL can be integrated using a database adapter).

Without any further details and trace logs it’s almost impossible to say what the reason for this is.

Which ZOPE version is running? You can see the details in the ZOPE control panel.

Kind regards
Sebastian