[Zope] Zope Migration Help

FLORAC Thierry thierry.florac at onf.fr
Mon Sep 26 15:25:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

There may be to issue for migrating from a 32 bits system to 64 bits.
But... there is actually no Zope 4.x release and Zope 3 is a completely different product from Zope 2 with no compatibility layer!
So you can only try to migrate to last Zope 2.x releases (which are always maintained!). Compatibility then only depends on the products that you are using...

Best regards,
Thierry