[zope3-i18n] Re: checking through Zope-3.2.0b1

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Dec 7 05:50:42 EST 2005

Sebastien Douche wrote:
> On 12/6/05, Adam Groszer <adamg at fw.hu> wrote:
>
>>Could somebody please put the Hungarian translation to the trunk?
>>I don't have the permission to the svn repository.
>

> Same thing for french translation. Why you ask to translate zope3 if
> nobody updates po files ? :(

Ok, sorry, this is my bad. I originally thought we'd make a Zope 3.1.1
release with your translations. Now 3.2.0 is close to being released as
a final.

Here's what we'd need to do:

* Update the translation template in lauchnpad.net with Zope 3.2.0b1's
zope.pot

* Fix the translations according to the POT updates

* Extract the translations from launchpad.net and put them into the Zope
3 svn.

Unfortunately, I won't have time at all this month to do this. Maybe
someone who has svn.zope.org checkin rights or would be willing to get
them (it's easy) could do this. I would give him administrative rights
on launchpad.net as well so that he can perform the necessary tasks.

Volunteers, anyone?

Philipp