[Zope3-Users] Installation prerequisites

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Nov 10 18:36:45 EST 2004

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 12:09, John Poltorak wrote:
> I'm checking to see if I can install Zope X3 on OS/2 - v2.7.3 installs OK
> so I thought I'd see how far things go with X3...

Wow, note that noone ever has tried to run Zope X3 on OS/2.

> When running make check every single test seems to fail. Most errors
> include the msg 'no host given' or 'Connection refused'. This suggests
> that I have something missing from my environment.
>
> How do I figure out what is wrong?

This certainly seems like a problem with networking. I do not understand
though, why nearly every unittest should fail. Could you try running a couple
of tests in zope.interface (for example) and send the traceback of the
failures to the list?