[Zope3-Users] Problems during installation of Zope3 on Mac OS X 10.3.6

Zsolt.Putnoky at alcatel.fr Zsolt.Putnoky at alcatel.fr
Tue Nov 23 02:59:33 EST 2004

Dear All,

I had no too much time last night to check what is the problem. However I
had managed to start Zope3 and it works properly now. What happened is
very simple, since I have two Python installations on the machine, the
'runzope' command invoked the wrong Python interpreter, which, of course
complained a lot. I had changed the links to avoid picking up the old
Python installation, then Zope3 started properly. I will try to check the
error of the Test this evening and will keep you posted.

Thanks for your help,

Zsolt Putnoky