[Zope3-Users] skins problem

Luca Manini manini.luca at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 29 11:38:21 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how to change the look and feel of my new
Zope 3 app, that will need custom views for browsing, searching,
ordering ....

I do understand (more or less, can study more) the ZP, metal, etc
stuff, but I do not understand the 'bug (sorry: big) picture' of skin
dirs, configure.zcml, template.pt.  The result is that I have tried to
follow the Zope 3 book example, but I change my template.pt and
nothing change in my pages!

Is there any 'tutorial' dedicated to this part of the game.

Which parts (if nay) of the Plone documentation are valid in the Zope
3 context?

	TIA, Luca

PS: too confused to make better questions, sorry!