[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope3-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Apr 3 10:22:31 EDT 2005

On Sunday 03 April 2005 09:58, dg dolephi wrote:
> I am looking Flash MX, and know about rich client side. And I think if the
> Zope 3 have a flash like rich client side, It can help Zope 3 spread more
> quickly, and popular not only in the web, but alse on mobile . and can make
> it more easy to develop a application through the web browser then now.
> And one thing in server side. it is much stronger than flash, because zope
> 3.

Yes, I think many developers will agree with you, but there are simply not
enough people around to develop a Flash-based UI. Also, almost noone here has
enough experience with Flash to efficiently build a UI with it.

If you want to develop a Flash-based UI, I am sure you would have a lot of
support from the Zope 3 developers.