[Zope3-Users] svn problem

Leticia Larrosa LETICIA at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Mon Aug 1 10:16:13 EDT 2005

Thanks to Jim.
I try whith
"svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope3/branches/ZopeX3-3.0/src/zwiki" too, but
get the error:
"svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.zope.org': Connection timed out"

You can connect without problem?
Any have an idea about why get this error?

The answer of this help me to look for other problems in my system, like the
iptable in Debian, etc.

Thanks a lot !