[Zope3-Users] Everything printing as ASCII?

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:53:22 EDT 2005

I think it was using StringIO.
My default python encoding was ASCII, so I changed that, and it ended
up solving my problems, so I haven't looked further into this, but I
assume that while all of the pieces were unicode to start with, Python
was converting some of them to ASCII earlier on.
I believe I'm getting the hang of this encoding thing, but don't quote
me on that.

Alec