[Zope3-Users] Zope3 at Pycon

Brad Allen brad at allendev.com
Sun Dec 4 10:57:07 EST 2005

Looks like there will be three Zope 3 talks at the upcoming Pycon,
although I was surprised to see no sprints or tutorials for Zope 3.
In any case, I will be there, and would enjoy meeting some folks
who are into Zope 3. Let me know if anyone wants to do a
"Zope 3 dinner" or somesuch. Since I'm a local yokel, I have a car
and know local eateries.