[Zope3-Users] The page that you are trying to access...

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at perse.ch
Thu Dec 8 11:45:08 EST 2005

Frank Burkhardt wrote:

>Hi,
>
>When I request a non-existing page from a zope3-server,
>I get this message:
>
>   The page that you are trying to access is not available
>
>   Please note the following:
>
>       1. You might have misspelled the url
>       2. You might be trying to access a non-existing page
>
>How can this page be customized?

use the overrides.zcml mechanism, reregistering an other page for INotFound:

  <page
      for="zope.publisher.interfaces.INotFound"
      name="index.html"
      permission="zope.Public"
      template="notfound.pt"
      class="zope.app.exception.browser.notfound.NotFound"
      />

or register an additional page to a dedicated layer (skin) using the
layer attriubte of the page directive.

Regards,
Dominik