[Zope3-Users] Re: Get classes implementing Interface

Fri Dec 30 07:18:59 EST 2005

Am Freitag, 30. Dezember 2005 10:20 schrieb Philipp von Weitershausen:
> Florian Lindner wrote:
> >>
> >>There isn't an api for that.
> >
> > And there is no workaround that comes? How would you do that?
>
> What's your use case?

Hi,
my first use case is that I want to enhance the HomefolderManager to make it
possible to select something else than a Folder to be created automatically.
Right now I have forked a version of the HomefolderManager and just changed
in the code. But I would like to have a more generic solution and I'll also
commit it back to the trunk.
For that I want all classes implementing IContainer (and IContentType ?) and
let the user select on in the configuration dialog of the HomefolderManager.
More use caess probably show up in my project later, but nothing fixed at this
time.

Thanks,

Florian