[Zope3-Users] sqlobject and psycopg

Luca Manini manini.luca at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 9 09:50:43 EST 2005

>>>>> "Stephan" == Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> writes:

    Stephan> Are you using persistent modules?

    I really do not know :-/ I never heard about them before.

    After Googling a little, it seems (to me) that persistent modules
    are a developing option where you code is 'in the ZODB' (arent't
    they), so I would say no, I'm writing a plain 'filesystem' module
    that I run inside a 'clean' svn (trunk :-/) version of Zope.

    Stephan> Are you using the trunk or srichter-blow-services branch?
    Stephan> In the trunk the persistent module code is broken.

    Ooops: I'm using the trunk version.  I see many options both in
    tags and branches, which one could be OK for my problem?

	TIA

--
    bye, Luca