[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

M.-A. DARCHE madarche at nuxeo.com
Sat Feb 12 15:34:03 EST 2005

M.-A. DARCHE a écrit :

> For CPS3 we already have a CSS Style Guide that will be put online
> tomorrow. It couldn't be published before, as some parts had still to
> be translated into English.

CPS3 User Interface Guidelines can now be read online through our
ViewCVS:
http://cvs.nuxeo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/CPS3/CPSDefault/doc/guidelines-user_interface.txt

Just like the CPS code, this document is distributed under the GNU GPL.

As this file is written with the reStructuredText syntax
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html we should also put an
HTML-ized and CSS-ed version very soon now.

I would be glad to work with others on the Zope3 CSS guidelines, or
more simply as a proof reader.

Marc-Aurèle DARCHE
NUXEO (Paris, France)                          http://nuxeo.com
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server              http://www.nuxeo.com/cps
Gestion de contenu web / portail collaboratif / groupware / open source