[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] (no subject)

Sat Jul 9 06:30:41 EDT 2005

Am Samstag, 9. Juli 2005 02:20 schrieb aaron wang:
> hi all,
> I am a newcomer to python & zope, I read some materials, and want to know
> wheather I could start on zope3 without experience on zope2. I want start
> on my learning by  constructing a small website, but I don't have right
> book/tutorial for reference.
>
> Thanks your reply in advance

Hi Aaron,
there are currently two books around. Stephans Zope3 book is more a reference
guide. It is available both online and printed. The online version can be
found at
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Book.
But at the moment the printed version is much more recent that the online
version.

Philipps book is more aimed toward beginners and available only printed. The
homepage is http://worldcookery.com/.

A good starting point for all kinds of Zope3 documentation is
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Documentation.

BTW: This is the list for people developing Zope3, not for people developing
_with_ Zope3.  ;-) zope3-users at zope.org would be more appropriate  for your