[Zope3-Users] Trying again...

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 13:23:52 EDT 2005

Chris Withers wrote:

> Anyway, as a newbie, I got some questions:
>
> - What docs should I read first?

Is there no authoritative answer to this question?

> - How do I get Zope 3 up and running on Windows, and what's the "best"
> version for me to try?

And I'd REALLY like the answer to this one. I don't want to work on some
deadend backwards compatability only branch, and I have vague memories
of 3.0 being in that situaion :-S Should I go for 3.1 or the trunk or what?

> - Where can I find good reference docs? What books should I buy?

Okay, I've caught up on my mail an have a list of these now, time to
hurt the credit card :-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk