[Zope3-Users] Searching Content Objects

Jim Vine jim_a_vine at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 13:11:26 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the pointer. I have upgraded to Zope
3.1b (with only minor difficulty).

I've read the readme for Catalog, and I think I more
or less follow how it works. What I didn't pick up
from the readme, however, was how I would actually use
it in an application. How does one go about generating
a search form that accepts a few criteria, and has a
"submit" button, that would then go off and fetches
the results?

Thanks,
Jim

--- Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu>