[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope3 and LocalFS functionality

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Jun 3 13:24:39 EDT 2005

On Friday 03 June 2005 11:23, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> 2) Write a persistent implementation, something along the lines of:

I would not do this. :-) I would simply make the root folder persistent and
load all the other file objects dynamically. Clearly, you would want to make
your own DC implementations, etc. yourself as well.

Anyway, I agree with Phillipp; such a feature will take some time and you
cannot expect to be able to do it without being familiar with Zope 3's API.
Of course, you could always pay someone to do it.